Brandon Equine Medical Center of Brandon, FL is a fully equipped medical and surgical facility with state-of-the-art equipment. Technicians and support staff are highly trained to use the equipment and to assist Brandon Equine’s doctors and surgeons. All resources are utilized to provide the best in 24-hour care for inpatient medical needs including elective and emergency surgery. Our experience and attention to detail are also evident in our outpatient and ambulatory care services.
Brandon Equine Medical Center’s facilities include:
- 10 stall primary barn that allows intensive personal care of patients
- Stand alone isolation barn equipped with video for constant monitoring of patients
- Three stall barn that can be utilized by outpatients and houses our digital scale for obtaining accurate weights on patients
- On-site lab for immediate testing needs
- Stall equipped with hoist to accommodate neurological horses requiring a sling
- Surgery suite
- Induction room
- Recovery room
- Conference room with a surgical observation window
Our Sports Medicine Center opened in May of 2016 and features air-conditioned diagnostic imaging and treatment rooms, image viewing and consultation room, day stalls, farrier workstation, lameness pad, and a riding ring for observing movement under saddle.
Brandon Equine also has a fleet of fully stocked ambulatory vehicles for seeing patients in the field. Our fleet includes our Dental Division’s custom built 28ft trailer that serves as a walk-on mobile veterinary clinic.